Camp Innovation Inc. provides a fun, educational, safe, and cost effective summer camp and after school enrichment program for students in the Houston Area. We partner with schools and families to enhance the educational and social development of each student.
Basis of the Program
In assessing the needs of supplemental enrichment programs, principals, teachers and parents consistently pointed to four key issues:
1. Academic standards, as measured by standardized tests and grades, need to be improved
2. Increasing demands of working families result in the need for more quality after school and summer programs for youth
3. Schools and educators could benefit from a supplemental income to cover the high cost associated with education
4. Teachers appreciate the freedom of working extended hours (after school and vacations) by choice.
Camp Innovation was created with the intent to comprehensively address these four issues while providing quality extended day and extended year programs for youth
For more information, please call us at 832 859 6656 (Joseph Sanchez) or 281 235 7763 (Michael Sanchez)
Benefits of the Program
Camp Innovation adds creates no extra costs for schools. Camp Innovation actually helps increase the revenue of the school. The Camp operates by charging a monthly fee to parents for services rendered. Service charges range from $20/month to $200/month. Schools receive a percentage of this money to use however they see fit. The percentage varies depending on the extent the program is used and space provided.
Camp Innovation assumes responsibility for all extended day and extended year program operations. Camp Innovation:
1. Recruits and hires staff
2. Provides educational supplies, games, sporting equipment, and snacks
3. Maintains a separate insurance policy that relieves the district, school, church, and principal of any liability.